We’ve all heard the stories. A woman or man goes into a urine screen with a friend’s “clean” urine and is summarily fired for testing positive for other drugs never used; or is advised to see a doctor for a medical condition they don't have. Although the stories about men congratulated for being the first pregnant male known to science are exaggerated, there is truth to the inherent risks of using adulterated urine from other persons.
All joking aside, your urine sample can be the difference between a job promotion or standing in line at the unemployment office. Many of us are just recreational smokers, and it seems extreme to have your life turned upside down because of a weekend imbibe.
So, what can you do to give greater assurance you’ll pass that urine screen if you are faced with a random urinalysis? Consider synthetic urine.
What Will I Learn?
- WHAT IS SYNTHETIC URINE, ANYWAY?
- DOES SYNTHETIC URINE REALLY WORK?
- HOW DO TEST LABS DETECT THE PRESENCE OF SYNTHETIC URINE?
- HOW TO USE SYNTHETIC URINE TO PASS A LAB TEST
- HOW TO KEEP SYNTHETIC URINE WARM
- HOW LONG DOES SYNTHETIC URINE LAST?
- HOW DOES POWDERED VERSUS LIQUID SYNTHETIC URINE COMPARE?
- COMMON INGREDIENTS FOUND IN SYNTHETIC URINE
- WHAT ARE OTHER USES FOR SYNTHITIC URINE?
- DOES IT MATTER WHAT PRODUCT YOU USE?
- SHOULD YOU ALWAYS RELY ON SYNTHETIC URINE?
- The Best Synthetic Urine to Buy is REAL Human Urine!
TestClear Powdered Urine Kit
Quick Fix® Synthetic Urine by Spectrum Labs
WHAT IS SYNTHETIC URINE, ANYWAY?
Synthetic urine is simply urine created in a laboratory that looks, smells and has the chemical makeup of biological urine.
Synthetic urine emulates the key chemical structure of clean human urine, which can then be used in research, urinalysis testing equipment calibration, and other domestic products. Of social importance, it contains the composition structure necessary in drug testing. It does this by imitating the color, smell, composition and chemical properties of real urine.
So, what is the key construction of synthetic urine needed to pass a urinalysis, you may ask? All of the major components of natural urine must be found in synthetic urine to be effective. These include (among other things) creatinine, uric acid, urea, ammonia, and sulfates. Even the pH level and specific gravity in “real” and synthetic urines are nearly identical.
Synthetic urine comes in two main forms: pre-mixed liquid solution; and dried powder. Both forms have both pros and cons that you should consider. We will look at the pros and cons later.
DOES SYNTHETIC URINE REALLY WORK?
The simple answer is “Yes, it works”. Synthetic urine has some very good benefits. First, it remains stable at room temperature. Second it is easy to warm it to body temperature. Third, it is easier to store. Fourth, it lasts longer than human urine.
That all said, synthetic urine is an effective way to pass a urine test when you're at risk of testing positive. However, mixing synthetic urine requires knowledge and skill Many synthetic alternatives are adulterated and unreliable. While some can even be detected by a lab, others just fail to work.
That’s why it is vitally important that you choose a legitimate manufacturer and a product that you know will be 100% reliable.
HOW DO TEST LABS DETECT THE PRESENCE OF SYNTHETIC URINE?
How do test labs detect synthetic urine? According to the American Toxicology Institute, the answer is almost always by the color, temperature and foaming of the specimen.
Color: Biological urine has a color range that can be detected by a trained testing agent. According to the Mayo Clinic, Urochrome is the chemical in urine that gives it color. Urine can vary from very pale yellow to a deep amber hue. Although such things as dehydration, medications and food can affect the color of urine, urine is always colored. The highest grade synthetic urines will duplicate the shades of yellow or green in normal urine.
Temperature: After only a few seconds outside the body, the temperature of urine will begin to drop off. So, the testing lab will immediately test urine for its temperature. The normal temperature of urine fresh out of the body is in the range of 90°F to 98°F. Therefore, if the synthetic urine you use is outside that range, it will be red flagged.
Foaming: Natural urine contains albumin, which is what gives it the foaming quality as it leaves the body. Before offering your sample, it is always wise to give the vial a shake just to create bubbles. The best products will contain the needed albumin component to cause the foaming.
When synthetic urine is used correctly, it is almost impossible for a testing lab to detect it as a counterfeit urine. This is because the best synthetic products so closely replicate human urine.
If the 3 elements above fall outside the testing parameters, then according to the American Toxicology Institute, the sample is further verified by other constituents that often are associated with the use of adulterated urine. These constituents are often identified in low quality synthetic urines on the market that include:
HOW TO USE SYNTHETIC URINE TO PASS A LAB TEST
Powdered Synthetic Urine:
- 1Pour your powdered urine from its holding vial into the larger vial or bottle.
- 2Slowly fill the vial with water to the very top.
- 3Screw the cap on tightly and shake until the powder is fully dissolved.
- 4Open the heater package and remove the paper.
- 5Apply the heater to the backside of the vial (opposite to the temperature strip).
- 6Before undergoing the urine test, check the temperature is between 91F and 99F.
- 7Let if flow into the collector cup.
Liquid Synthetic Urine:
- 1Open container top.
- 2Microwave liquid urine for approximately 10 seconds.
- 3Close container top and shake liquid.
- 4Check temperature is 94F to 99F (heat more or let cool to reach temperature).
- 5Tape or rubber ban the heating pad to the container.
- 6Right before test, verify temperature is between 94F to 99F.
- 7Shake liquid.
- 8Let it flow into urine collector.
Here's a good video on mixing powdered synthetic urine.
HOW TO KEEP SYNTHETIC URINE WARM
The best synthetic urine products contain heating systems or heating pads to maintain the urine’s proper testing temperature until the specimen is needed. That is what we recommend and why it is so important to utilize a credible product that offers the proper temperature testing system.
In the alternative, consider the following:
Microwave – Microwave heating can be a quick fix to bring your synthetic urine to the proper testing temperature. Most manufacturers suggest that heating the liquid for up to 10 seconds is sufficient time. Overheating could cause the specimen to be damaged, so keeping it under 10 seconds and then placing it near the body to maintain the temperature is a good option.
Hand Warmers – Small portable packets of hand warmers can be purchased at most stores. They can maintain a heat source to keep your urine sample at the correct temperature for hours at a time. Since they are small, you can attach them to your urine sample easily and out of sight. It is necessary to use a temperature strip before providing the sample to assure that the temperature is at the correct temperature.
Body Heat – Use the heat of your body to warm and maintain the temperature of the synthetic urine sample. It is recommended for men to place the sample in your underwear near your genitalia, since you emit the most heat there. For women, inside the bra or underwear, next to the body, is optimum.
Always be sure to use a temperature test strip or thermometer to confirming the proper temperature before taking the urine screen.
HOW LONG DOES SYNTHETIC URINE LAST?
Although synthetic urine is available in both dried powder and pre-mixed liquid solutions, they all have expiration dates. All synthetic urine, whether a pre-mixed liquid or dehydrated powder, has a shelf life of from months to up to three years.
Quality synthetic urine products will contain an expiration date directly on the product itself. Look for it and adhere to it! It’s a good idea to replace any unused kits that have been lying around or unused past the expiration dates. A simple rule of thumb, periodically replace your product with a fresh package – whether powdered or liquid – to assure valid results in your testing.
Synthetic urine, for optimal shelf life, should be kept in a cool and dark storage. If your kit has been exposed to excessive heat or sunlight, you should discard it.
HOW DOES POWDERED VERSUS LIQUID SYNTHETIC URINE COMPARE?
It really is a matter of preference whether you use powdered or liquid synthetic urine. But how each compares continues to be a topic of debate. But we hope the following gives a brief synopsis of both the pros and cons for you to further deliberate.
Liquid urine, as we discussed earlier, is a liquid created to mimic the color, smell and chemical constituents of clean human urine.
Powdered urine also is a dehydrated powder that, when reconstituted with water, also will form the color, smell and chemical properties of clean human urine. Our top choice, ClearTest® also claims that its powdered urine is actually drug-free dehydrated human urine, so it will best mimic your own biological urine in a laboratory drug test.
Powdered Synthetic Urine
Liquid Synthetic Urine
COMMON INGREDIENTS FOUND IN SYNTHETIC URINE
Every ingredient found in synthetic urine is designed to be tested to meet the specifications of color, smell and components found in authentic human urine.
Urine contains about 95% water and it is important to use distilled water to keep adulterants out of the composition. So, effective synthetic urine will use distilled water instead of tap water.
Creatinine is a derivative of creatine phosphate, which is metabolized by your muscles. Creatinine is included in fake urine so that it appears normal. Creatinine levels will test at low levels, otherwise it will be assumed excessive amounts of water have been consumed to trick the urinalysis test.
Albumin is a protein found naturally in urine and is what causes urine to foam when fresh out of the body. Albumin powder, either derived from bovine serum or egg products, is added to urine to reproduce this behavior.
Normal human urine contains uric acid, so it is obvious that a lab will look for it in a test sampling. Uric acid is a chemical that is present from the body breaking down certain substances called purines. Uric acid typically dissolves in blood and then travels to the kidneys where it is excreted. Since it is always found in human urine evacuation, it must be present in the urinalysis sample. The best synthetic urine will contain this product on the labeling.
WHAT ARE OTHER USES FOR SYNTHITIC URINE?
Synthetic urine isn’t just for use in passing a drug or nicotine screen. There are a plethora of unexpected uses for synthetic urine, from photography to cosmetics to plump skin. So, a brief listing of alternative uses for synthetic urine follows:
DOES IT MATTER WHAT PRODUCT YOU USE?
The current demand for synthetic urine has risen over the last few years, which means profits for many. Increased market demand always leads to the introduction of counterfeiters and the “quick buck Joe” who is selling adulterated products.
So, the answer to the question is a resounding "Yes". Unscrupulous companies and adulterated products will only place your urine screen at risk of failing the test. So, do your research and don’t be swayed by cheap prices and false promises. Buy direct from reputable dealers and forget the ebay discount.
That’s why we did the research and found our Top 3 synthetic urine products.
Top 3 Synthetic Urine Products on the Market
Synthetic urine is the easiest and most reliable way to pass a urinalysis screen. However, many synthetic urine on the market are both inferior and unreliable. The market is laden with many brands to choose from. And with inherent defects in the products, it is important to select the product that will work effectively.
So, we have done the work for you. Based on our research and testing, we have come up with our top three synthetic urine products.
If you want to get right to it without reading further, here's our spoiler alert: our top choice for synthetic urine is TestClear Powdered Urine. Our research and testing likes this one the best. They've been around for over 20 years, and that says something for the quality of their product.
Read on to compare the pros and cons of our top three winners.
Here are a few key things to consider when browsing around for the best options:
1. TestClear Powdered Urine Kit
The TestClear Powdered Urine Kit Includes
- Natural freeze-dried powder human urine
- Air-activated heater
- Reusable temperature strip
- 50 ml plastic vial
- Operator manual
- Contains all major components of human urine including creatine and uric acid
- Advertised as natural freeze-dried human urine
- Contains all items needed for mixing except water
- Mixture can be diluted by 50% without altering results
- Powdered urine is toxic free
- Heater is air-activated and lasts 6 hours
- Following instructions, has never failed a urine test in the history of the product
- Easy instructions in kit and available on site via PDF format
- Priced moderately at $49.95
- Product must be mixed
- Shelf life after mixing is only about 48 hours
- Additional heaters are sold separately
2. The Urinator
- 1 concentrated synthetic urine sample
- Electronic temperature controlled heater
- 2 LCD testing strips
- Calibrated bottle
- Soft, flexible folding pouch
- Operator manual
- Everything needed is included in the kit
- Electronic heater maintains temperature for at least 4 hours
- Can use biological urine in the kit
- Synthetic urine has one year shelf life
- Product must be mixed
- Shelf life after mixing is only about 48 hours
- Heating unite requires the use of (2) 9-volt Duracell™ batteries only
- Priced at $149.95
3. Quick Fix® Synthetic Urine by Spectrum Labs
- 1 bottle of pre-mixed liquid synthetic urine
- 1 heat pack
- 1 temperature strip
- Pre-mixed synthetic urine
- Formula updated for testing standards
- Lab batch tested for effectiveness
- Can be heated and cooled without losing integrity
- 1-year shelf life
- Priced well starting at $29.95
- Heat by microwave
- Direct sun can alter the product’s integrity
- Includes only one application
SHOULD YOU ALWAYS RELY ON SYNTHETIC URINE?
The Best Synthetic Urine to Buy is REAL Human Urine!
Lowest Price – —> TestClear.com.
If you like to get guaranteed results, try the TestClear Powdered Urine Kit. Unlike the Clear Choice Sub-Solution, the Powdered Urine Kit is made of real human urine. It comes with one vial for powdered urine, another vial for medical transport, a temperature strip, and two heaters.
If you haven’t read about Test Clear and their product line, do so on this page.
Urine Simulation with Powdered Urine Kit
- This is the best selling powdered urine kit for a reason. It’s a “REAL” urine simulation product that will pass any level of sophisticated drug testing. Don’t rely on fake urine when the company drug testing calls for something to work 100% effectively.
How to Use Fake Urine (Although It’s Real)
- 45 minutes to one hour prior to your test, mix the powder with water (room temp) and place the heater on the side of the vial without the temperature strip.
- You will notice this looks, feels, and smells like real, drug-free urine produced by humans. Know that it’ll pass the required testing levels because it’s real.
- All you need is water!
- The urine kit holds 50 ML in the vial, and the heater will have a duration of six hours, and the kit comes with full instructions.
- The heater will need about 45 minutes to have water that is room temperature get to 90 – 99 degrees.
- The included temperature strip is very accurate, and entirely reusable.
Buy extra heaters when you buy the human urine kit, just in case you have an issue with your test and it’s delayed.
While this will help you pass any urine test, this is also a great gag gift or bed wetting prank. Although, we like to take work seriously and focus on what it’s intended for, which is passing urine tests for marijuana.
If you have questions, please drop us a comment.