With winter fast approaching, we’re all bound to feel a bit under the weather at some point or another. And when you’re sick, there’s nothing better than a hot cup of tea to lift the spirits. But why stop there? Why not spice things up by throwing in a little weed into the mix? There’s nothing like a little bit of the devil’s lettuce to get over the common cold!
Follow the simple directions below to make yourself a fresh cup of hot weed tea.
NOTE: There’s a trick to making weed tea. THC (the stuff in weed that gets you high) is not water soluble. But THC is fat soluble. In other words, just boiling weed in water won’t get you very far. You have boil it in something that contains fat—in this case, milk—so that it absorbs the THC.
– Milk (To taste. But remember: the more milk, the more THC, the higher you’ll get.)
– Water (To taste)
– 1 gram ground weed (You can add more if you want a stronger high. You can also leave the leaves/stems in.)
– Bag of your favorite tea
– 2 saucepans
– Pour water and milk into saucepan and heat until simmering.
– Put weed into saucepan, let sit for 15 minutes.
– Strain contents of saucepan into second saucepan.
– Pour the milk/water mixture into your cup with teabag.